As the next major release of the leading video post-production suite, the new Final Cut Studio offers powerful new features, dramatically improved performance, and tighter integration. Its six applications give video editors all the tools they need to edit, animate, mix, grade, and deliver — at a price that’s more affordable than ever!
Applications included in Final Cut Studio
- Final Cut Pro 7 for video and film editing
- Motion 4 for motion graphics and animation
- Soundtrack Pro 3 for audio post-production
- Color 1.5 for color grading and finishing
- Compressor 3.5 and DVD Studio Pro 4 for digital delivery virtually anywhere — Apple devices, the web, and disc
Precision editing tools let you work in real time with virtually any format, including the revolutionary ProRes.
- Edit faster and at higher quality across a wide range of workflows with new additions to the Apple ProRes family.
- Share your projects in one click to your Apple devices, the web, Blu-ray Disc, and DVD.
- Collaborate in real time from anywhere in the world with support for iChat Theater.
- Change clip speeds with ease using redesigned speed tools.
- Enjoy dozens of additional enhancements, including native support for AVC-Intra, streamlined alpha transition creation, improved markers, large timecode window, and more.
Powerful text and compositing tools make it easy to design stunning motion graphics in 2D and 3D.
- Add realism to 3D compositions with dramatic shadows and realistic reflections.
- Create selective focus effects in 3D space with new depth-of-field controls.
- Create and edit credit rolls with ease.
- Camera Framing enables one-click object framing in 3D.
- The new Adjust Glyph tool provides total control for manipulating characters in text objects.
Soundtrack Pro 3
Easy-to-use tools for sound design, editing, and mixing bring professional audio post-production to Final Cut editors.
- Voice-level match lets you seamlessly match dialogue volume across your project.
- The enhanced File Editor makes it even easier to work with multichannel files and edit selections in the Frequency Spectrum view.
- Advanced time stretch lets you stretch and compress audio with unprecedented precision.
- New multitrack editing tools include Waveform Zoom, RMS Normalize, and time-saving shortcuts for adding fades and trimming and extending clips.
- You can work efficiently with new options for playhead scrolling, snapping, nudging, and more.
Sophisticated color grading tools let you create signature looks in resolutions up to 4K.
- Seamless integration means you can now send long, complex sequences directly to Color from Final Cut Pro without any preparation.
- Grade and render at 4K resolution for maximum quality.
- Work natively in high-end formats such as Sony XDCAM HD 422 (50 Mbps) and Panasonic AVC-Intra, or use the new ProRes 4444 format for grading with maximum color information.
Simplified digital delivery lets you easily export to Apple devices, publish to the web, and burn to disc.
- The new Job Action feature makes it easy to automate a variety of post-transcoding tasks, including web publishing and disc burning.
- Automate end-to-end encoding workflows with customizable batch templates.
- Save time with enhanced droplets, which are like miniature encoding applications that you can use on the desktop without having to open Final Cut Studio.
- Create a setting from an existing file by simply dragging a QuickTime movie into the Settings pane.
DVD Studio Pro 4
The industry standard in DVD authoring brings drag-and-drop ease to the production of fully interactive, studio-quality titles.
- Drag and drop to design menus, choose transitions, and build engaging slideshows with ease.
- Easily develop everything from simple DVDs to sophisticated commercial titles.
- Burn discs using the SuperDrive in your Mac. DVD Studio Pro 4 even lets you create masters for commercial DVD replication.
Final Cut Studio Upgrade
Final Cut Studio (Full Version)