Interlacing looks bad on a computer screen. Even if your footage is progressive, if you’re editing in an interlaced timeline, elements like motion keyframing and transitions will still be interlaced. Let’s set up a deinterlaced Master Sequence to get the best possible quality.
1. First, right-click in your Browser and create a new Sequence.
2. Name it “Master”.
3. Open the “Master” Sequence and drag your edit Sequence into it.
4. Answer “Yes” to automatically match sequence settings.
5. Right click the nested Sequence and choose “Open in Viewer”.
6. Under the Effects Menu, choose Video Filters > Video > Flicker Filter
7. Change the Flicker Filter to “(max)”.
Now, export your Master sequence in one of the methods shown in this article: